Retrieves email messages from Outlook.
- MailFolder - The mail folder from which the messages are to be retrieved.
- Account - The account used to access the messages that are to be retrieved.
- Filter - A string used as a filter for the messages to be retrieved. Accepts JET Queries or DASL Queries.
- OnlyUnreadMessages - Specifies whether to retrieve only unread messages. By default, this check box is selected.
- MarkAsRead - Specifies whether to mark retrieved messages as read. By default, this check box is cleared.
- Top - The number of messages to be retrieved starting from the top of the list. If the number of messages you wish to retrieve is larger than 30, we recommend using the the
Int32.MaxValue.NET function in this field.
If this field is empty, the activity returns no messages.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Messages - The retrieved messages as a collection of
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 5 days ago