Deletes a specified range in an Excel workbook. Can also be used to shift an entire row or column by using the ShiftCells and ShiftOption property fields.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Range - The range you want to delete. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet you want to create the workbook from. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ShiftCells - If this box is cleared, only the cell data is deleted, leaving the formatting unmodified. If selected, cell formatting is shifted according to what is specified in the ShiftOption property. By default, this check box is cleared.
- ShiftOption - Specifies how to shift the cells in the deleted range. The available options are ShiftUp, ShiftDown, EntireRow, and EntireColumn.
To exemplify how to use this activity, we have built an automation project which deletes a range in an Excel workbook.
Updated 7 months ago