This activity is available starting with v2018.1.
Enables you to update the value of an indicated asset, that is already available in Orchestrator, be it a global or a Per Robot asset. Please note that to execute this activity, the Robot role needs to have Edit permissions on assets. The activity runs under the Robot which executes it.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (true, false). The default value is false. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to true, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- AssetName - The name of the asset to be updated. The name has to be exactly the same as the one in Orchestrator, and the same capitalization has to be used.
- Value - The new value you want the asset to have. The type needs to coincide with the type of the asset you want to update. This property cannot be empty.
- FolderPath - The path of the folder where the asset is located, if different from the folder where the process is running. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subfolders. For example
FolderPath parameter does not work for processes executed by robots in classic folders. Only robots in modern folders have the ability to pass data outside of their folder.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 3 months ago