Within a specified input string, replaces strings that match a regular expression pattern with a specified replacement string. This activity has a RegEx Builder wizard that can be used to configure it, on which you can read more here.
- Pattern - The regular expression pattern to match.
- Input - The string to be replaced.
- RegexOption - A list of specific options for matching.
- Replacement - The replacement string.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - A new string that is identical to the input string, except that a replacement string takes the place of each matched string.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
Here you can see how the Replace activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
Updated about a month ago