Reads all characters from a specified file and stores it in a String variable.
- FileName - The path of the file to be read.
- Encoding - The encoding type to be used. You can find the complete list of codes for each character encoding here. To specify the encoding type to be used, use the value from the Name field. If no encoding type is specified, the activity will search for the file's Byte Order Marks to detect the encoding. If no Byte Order Marks are detected, the system ANSI code page is selected by default. This field supports String variables.
- Content - The extracted text from the file stored in a string variable.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.