This activity is available starting with v2018.1.
Helps you add custom alerts in Orchestrator, with a selected severity. If you have all the necessary settings configured in Orchestrator to receive e-mail alerts, the alert raised with this activity at the Fatal or Error severity, are also included in e-mails. Please note that in order to execute this activity in Studio, the Robot has to be connected to Orchestrator and the Robot role needs to have the View, Create and Edit permissions on Alerts. The activity runs under the Robot which executes it.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (true, false). The default value is false. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to true, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Notification - The text that is to be sent to Orchestrator.
- Severity - The severity of the alert. The following options are available:
- FolderPath - The path of the folder where the alert should be raised, if different from the folder where the process is running. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subfolders. For example
FolderPath parameter does not work for processes executed by robots in classic folders. Only robots in modern folders have the ability to pass data outside of their folder.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 3 months ago