Displays a message box with a given text with the button options.
- Text - The text to be displayed in the message box.
- Buttons - Specifies which buttons to be displayed in the message box.
- Caption - The title of the message box dialog.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- TopMost - If selected, always brings the message box to the foreground.
- ChosenButton - A
Stringvariable that specifies which of the buttons specified in the Buttons property has been clicked during run time. The possible options are: Ok, Yes, No or, Cancel.
You cannot manually add a value into this property field at design time. To use it, create an empty variable and assign it to this field. At run time, depending on which button is clicked by the human user that interacts with the message box, you can customize the way your automation continues to run.
Updated 8 months ago