Gets an item from the queue so that you can process it (start the transaction) and sets its status to In Progress. Please note that to execute this activity, the Robot role needs to have Edit permissions on queues. The activity runs under the Robot which executes it.
If the queue is empty, the following error is thrown upon accessing the retrieved
System.Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (true, false). The default value is false. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to true, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- QueueName - The queue where the
QueueItemobject is to be added. The name is case insensitive, meaning that if in Orchestrator it was defined as "MyFirstQueue", it matches "myfirstqueue".
- FolderPath - The path of the folder where the specified queue is located, if different from the folder where the process is running. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subfolders. For example
FolderPath parameter does not work for processes executed by robots in classic folders. Only robots in modern folders have the ability to pass data outside of their folder.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- TransactionItem - The retrieved Transaction Item, stored in a
- FilterStrategy - The strategy to use when filtering according to reference. The following options are available:
- StartWith - looks for items whose references start with the value indicated in the Reference field.
- Equals - looks for items whose references are the same as the value indicated in the Reference field.
- Reference - Filters items according to their reference.
Filtering transaction items by reference only works with Orchestrator versions 19.1 and above.
Updated 3 months ago