This activity is available starting with v2018.1.
Retrieves a list of Orchestrator jobs according to a custom filter, using the Orchestrator API. You can also specify the number of jobs to skip and/or the maximum number of jobs to retrieve. Please note that in order to execute this activity in Studio, the Robot has to be connected to Orchestrator and the Robot role needs the View right on jobs, processes, and environments. The activity runs under the Robot which executes it.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Filter - The API Orchestrator URL that contains the filter, such as
"State eq 'Pending'"which helps you retrieve all the jobs that are in a Pending state. This property supports only strings or string variables.
- FolderPath - The path of the folder from which the jobs should be retrieved, if different from the folder where the process is running. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subfolders. For example
FolderPath parameter does not work for processes executed by robots in classic folders. Only robots in modern folders have the ability to pass data outside of their folder.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Jobs - The retrieved jobs, as an IEnumerable<OrchestratorJobs> variable.
- Skip - Helps you skip the first "n" jobs. This property supports only integers and integer variables.
- Top - Returns only a specified number of jobs out of the total. The maximum value is 100. This property supports only integers and integer variables.
Updated 3 months ago