This activity is available starting with v2018.1.
Enables you to delete items with the New state from a specified queue. Please note that in order to execute this activity in Studio, the Robot has to be connected to Orchestrator and the Robot role needs Edit, Create, and Delete permissions on queues and Delete permissions on transactions. The activity runs under the Robot which executes it.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (true, false). The default value is false. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to true, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- QueueItems - The list of items that you want to mark as deleted in Orchestrator. This property supports only IEnumerable<QueueItem> variables.
- FolderPath - The path of the folder where the specified QueueItems are located, if different from the folder where the process is running. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subfolders. For example
FolderPath parameter does not work for processes executed by robots in classic folders. Only robots in modern folders have the ability to pass data outside of their folder.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 3 months ago