Appends the specified string to a file, creating the file if it does not already exist.
- FileName - The path of the file. If the path is not full, the file is created in the project folder.
- Encoding - The encoding type to be used. You can find the complete list of codes for each character encoding here. To specify the encoding type to be used, use the value from the Name field. If no encoding type is specified, the activity will search for the file's Byte Order Marks to detect the encoding. If no Byte Order Marks are detected, the system ANSI code page is selected by default. This field supports String variables.
- Text - The text to be appended to the file.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated about a month ago