Adds a new item in the queue and starts a transaction. The status of the item is set to InProgress. Returns the item as a
- TransactionInformation - A collection of additional information about the specific TransactionItem that is to be added. The information is stored in the item and is used during a transaction processing.The value of string arguments cannot contain the following characters:
" ". Argument names cannot contain the following characters:
QueueName - The queue where the QueueItem object is to be added. The name is case insensitive, meaning that if in Orchestrator it was defined as "MyFirstQueue", it matches "myfirstqueue".
Reference - The reference of the added QueueItem.
This property is available starting with v2017.1.
Additionally, please note that references are not compatible with the 2016.2 or lower versions of Orchestrator or Robot.
- TransactionItem - The added TransactionItem.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is
true, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- FolderPath - The path of the folder where specified queue is located, if different from the folder where the process is running. This field only supports string values, with
/as the separator to indicate subfolders. For example
FolderPath parameter does not work for processes executed by robots in classic folders. Only robots in modern folders have the ability to pass data outside of their folder.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 3 months ago