- Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator and SAP Connector 2021.10
- TemplateOne 2021.10.0
- Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator and SAP Connector 21.4.0
- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Server Installation
- Updating the License
- Deploying the UiPath Process Mining Profiler
- Deploying a Connector (.mvp)
- Updating UiPath Process Mining
- Updating a Customized Version of an App or Discovery Accelerator
- Installing a Training Environment
- Set up Single Sign-on Through Azure Active Directory
- Set up Single Sign-on Through Integrated Windows Authentication
- Adding Superadmin AD Groups
- Adding End-user AD Groups
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Introduction to AppOne
- Analyzing Data in AppOne
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards in AppOne
- Introduction to Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
- Analyzing Data With Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards
- Menu Compliance
- Deploying the Basic Connector
- Introduction to Basic Connector
- Input Tables of the Basic Connector
- Adding Tags
- Adding Automation Estimates
- Adding Due Dates
- Adding Reference Models
- Setting up Actionable Insights
- Setting Collapsible Charts
- Using the Output Dataset in AppOne
- Output Tables of the Basic Connector
- Introduction to SAP Connector
- SAP Input
- Checking the Data in the SAP Connector
- Adding Process Specific Tags to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Process Specific Due Dates to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Automation Estimates to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Attributes to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Activities to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Entities to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- HTML Panels
- Migrating Legacy Charts to New Charts
- Join Tables
- Global Tables
- Introduction to Table Items
- Display Format
- Rebrand and Restyle Apps and Discovery Accelerators
- Use Sharding in Your Applications
- Create an Anonymized Dataset
- Set up Automated Data Refreshes
- Use an Access Matrix to Enable Role-Based Access to Data
- Introduction to SQL Connectors
- Setting up a SQL Connector
- CData Sync Extractions
- Running a SQL Connector
- Editing Transformations
- Releasing a SQL Connector
- Scheduling Data Extraction
- Structure of Transformations
- Using SQL Connectors for Released Apps
- Generating a Cache With Scripts
- Setting up a Local Test Environment
- Separate Development and Production Environments
Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator and SAP Connector 2021.10
Release date: 25 October 2021
This page provides more information about the Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator and SAP Connector for Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator.
Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
The Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator now enables you to analyze the Accounts payable process of the Purchase-to-Pay process regarding paying suppliers and vendors for goods and services purchased. The new Accounts payable menu contains the following dashboards to analyze the Purchase-to-Pay process from an invoices point of view:
- Accounts payable - Process;
- Accounts payable - Invoice items;
Accounts payable - Events.
With the introduction of Accounts payable, the menu Analysis is renamed to Procurement and contains the following dashboards:
- Procurement - Process;
- Procurement - Purchase requisitions;
- Procurement - Purchase orders;
- Procurement - Events;
Procurement - Root cause analysis.
The new Procurement - Events and the Accounts payable - Events dashboards enable business users to analyze the events that occur in the Purchase-to-Pay process in more detail. Block or change events are indicated as deviations. These are events that you would ideally not want to happen.
Efficiency - On-time payment
The new Efficiency - On-time payment dashboard enables you to monitor discounts and analyze on-time and late payments. It displays detailed information on discounts and losses caused by early or late payments. See Efficiency - On-time Payment.
Details - Invoices and Details - Invoice items
The new Details - Invoices and Details - Invoice items dashboards are now available to analyze invoices and invoice items in more detail. The dashboards display attribute details of invoices or invoice items and the related events.
Details - PO items
The Details - End-to-end dashboard is renamed to Details - PO items. It also now contains the Details - PO items - Process overview dashboard which displays the details of one selected purchase order item. It contains a Gannt chart that provides an overview of all information related to that purchase order item.
The new Procurement – Root cause analysis dashboard enables business users to determine the specific root causes of deviations from the desired process. Root cause analysis can be used to analyze the behavior of purchase order items, in particular unwanted behavior.
The Root cause analysis icon in the header of:
- the What is the late delivery rate? dashboard item of the Efficiency - Supplier performance dashboard,
- the Discounts dashboard item of the Efficiency - On-time payment dashboard, and
the Where does maverick buying occur? dashboard item of the Compliance - Maverick buying dashboard
enables users to open the Analysis - Root cause analysis dashboard with a predefined filter.
See the illustration below for an example.
The Percentage first time right KPI is added to the Procurement - Process dashboard.
Activity code attribute
Activity code is now available as an optional attribute in the
Events_base table of the Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator input data. See Input Tables of the Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator.
If you define the
Activity code attribute as an input attribute, you can configure the attribute description in the SAP Connector for Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator.
Several activities in the Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator are used to calculate metrics or tags. If the
Activity code attribute is defined in your input data, the activity code is used for these calculations instead of the attribute name.
If your source system uses a different name for a certain activity, the
Activity code can be used to map your activity to the appropriate activity in Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator to make sure that the correct activities are used for calculations. The
Activity code attribute also enables you to display the name of the attribute in your local language. In this case, you replace the attribute
name with the localized name.
The Maverick buying KPIs on the Overview - Procurement dashboard and the Compliance - Maverick buying dashboard now take all user filters into account. For example, if you filter on a supplier, the Maverick buying percentage KPI is adapted to the selection and only displays the percentage of Maverick buying for the selected supplier.
Efficiency - Automation dashboard
The Efficiency - Automation dashboard is now based on event logs for all entities in the
Events_base instead of purchase order end-to-end events.
On most dashboards, the Period filter is renamed to describe the actual date that is used. For example, PO creation date.
All Value KPIs and metrics now include an indication about which entity they belong to. For example Value (requested),Value (ordered), or Value (invoiced).
The Number of entity metric now also has a Percentage of entity metric available in the same dashboard. It calculates the relative size of an entity within a category related to the other categories.
The distribution chart and the process graph are unlinked from the bar chart on all dashboards that feature these graphs. This makes it easier to add KPIs.
The styling of dashboards is now in line with TemplateOne and Process Mining (Cloud).
Improved hints and info text
The info text and hint overlays now also explain the meaning of the underlying attribute.
The order of the KPIs in the KPI bar is now consistent across all dashboards.
SAP Connector for Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
New input tables are added for Accounts payable and additional attributes are added to existing tables. See Input Data of the SAP Connector for Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator for a complete overview.
Accounting document type setting
Accounting document type setting (BLART) is added to the
SAP_Connector_for_Purchase-to-Pay_Discovery_Accelerator.settings.csv which enables you to configure the payment type.