- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Server Installation
- Updating the License
- Deploying the UiPath Process Mining Profiler
- Deploying a Connector (.mvp)
- Updating UiPath Process Mining
- Updating a Customized Version of an App or Discovery Accelerator
- Installing a Training Environment
- Set up Single Sign-on Through Azure Active Directory
- Set up Single Sign-on Through Integrated Windows Authentication
- Adding Superadmin AD Groups
- Adding End-user AD Groups
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Introduction to AppOne
- Analyzing Data in AppOne
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards in AppOne
- Introduction to Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
- Analyzing Data With Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards
- Menu Compliance
- Deploying the Basic Connector
- Introduction to Basic Connector
- Input Tables of the Basic Connector
- Adding Tags
- Adding Automation Estimates
- Adding Due Dates
- Adding Reference Models
- Setting up Actionable Insights
- Setting Collapsible Charts
- Using the Output Dataset in AppOne
- Output Tables of the Basic Connector
- Introduction to SAP Connector
- SAP Input
- Checking the Data in the SAP Connector
- Adding Process Specific Tags to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Process Specific Due Dates to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Automation Estimates to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Attributes to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Activities to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Entities to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- HTML Panels
- Migrating Legacy Charts to New Charts
- Join Tables
- Global Tables
- Introduction to Table Items
- Display Format
- Rebrand and Restyle Apps and Discovery Accelerators
- Use Sharding in Your Applications
- Create an Anonymized Dataset
- Set up Automated Data Refreshes
- Use an Access Matrix to Enable Role-Based Access to Data
- Introduction to SQL Connectors
- Setting up a SQL Connector
- CData Sync Extractions
- Running a SQL Connector
- Editing Transformations
- Releasing a SQL Connector
- Scheduling Data Extraction
- Structure of Transformations
- Using SQL Connectors for Released Apps
- Generating a Cache With Scripts
- Setting up a Local Test Environment
- Separate Development and Production Environments
Procurement - Root Cause Analysis
The Procurement – Root cause analysis dashboard supports you to determine the specific root causes of deviations from the desired process.
What Is Root Cause Analysis?
Root cause analysis can be used to analyze the behavior of purchase order items, in particular unwanted behavior.
In the Procurement – Root cause analysis dashboard you can compare the occurrence of purchase order items with a certain behavior relative to a reference set of purchase order items. The set of Reference purchase order items contains all purchase order items that were created within the period specified by the period filter. Within this set of purchase order items, you can select the behavior that you want to analyze. For example, purchase order items with a certain tag. This selection is called the Selected PO items.
Procurement - Root Cause Analysis Dashboard
The Procurement - Root cause analysis dashboard enables you to compare a set of purchase order items selected by using a specific filter setting with the reference set of purchase order items that is defined by the PO creation date filter. For the attribute selected in the dashboard, a comparison of the absolute and relative frequency of the attribute value within the selected purchase order items and the reference purchase order items is displayed.
The Influence is the deviation from the Reference %. The Reference % is calculated as the percentage of Selected PO items in the Reference PO items. A large deviation from the Reference % indicates a possible high influence on the selection.
Performing Root Cause Analysis
To perform a root cause analysis first define what you want to analyze. Then add user filters to define the Selected PO items for the analysis.
Display Detail Information
Follow this step to display detail information on the root cause analysis.
Click on the Information icon in the upper-right corner of the Analysis - Root cause analysis dashboard.
A popup window is displayed containing detailed information on the data displayed in the Procurement - Root cause analysis dashboard. See the illustration below.