- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Server Installation
- Updating the License
- Deploying the UiPath Process Mining Profiler
- Deploying a Connector (.mvp)
- Updating UiPath Process Mining
- Updating a Customized Version of an App or Discovery Accelerator
- Installing a Training Environment
- Set up Single Sign-on Through Azure Active Directory
- Set up Single Sign-on Through Integrated Windows Authentication
- Adding Superadmin AD Groups
- Adding End-user AD Groups
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Introduction to AppOne
- Analyzing Data in AppOne
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards in AppOne
- Introduction to Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
- Analyzing Data With Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards
- Menu Compliance
- Deploying the Basic Connector
- Introduction to Basic Connector
- Input Tables of the Basic Connector
- Adding Tags
- Adding Automation Estimates
- Adding Due Dates
- Adding Reference Models
- Setting up Actionable Insights
- Setting Collapsible Charts
- Using the Output Dataset in AppOne
- Output Tables of the Basic Connector
- Introduction to SAP Connector
- SAP Input
- Checking the Data in the SAP Connector
- Adding Process Specific Tags to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Process Specific Due Dates to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Automation Estimates to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Attributes to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Activities to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Entities to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- HTML Panels
- Migrating Legacy Charts to New Charts
- Join Tables
- Global Tables
- Introduction to Table Items
- Display Format
- Rebrand and Restyle Apps and Discovery Accelerators
- Use Sharding in Your Applications
- Create an Anonymized Dataset
- Set up Automated Data Refreshes
- Use an Access Matrix to Enable Role-Based Access to Data
- Introduction to SQL Connectors
- Setting up a SQL Connector
- CData Sync Extractions
- Running a SQL Connector
- Editing Transformations
- Releasing a SQL Connector
- Scheduling Data Extraction
- Structure of Transformations
- Using SQL Connectors for Released Apps
- Generating a Cache With Scripts
- Setting up a Local Test Environment
- Separate Development and Production Environments
Overview of Menus and Dashboards
Each menu item in the Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator offers different dashboards containing information and analysis functionality that is focused on a specific area of the Purchase-to-Pay process. The dashboards contain charts that can present the data in various ways.
Menus and Dashboards
The Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator contains the following menus and related dashboards.
See the illustration below for the Procurement dashboard of the Overview menu.
BLACK numbers represent the figures of the selected period.
RED numbers represent the negative difference compared to the previous period.
GREEN numbers represent the positive difference compared to the previous period.
Display Detail Information
Most of the charts of the Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator have the Information icon available which enables you to view detailed information related to the information displayed in the dashboard item.
A popup window is displayed containing detailed information on the data actually displayed in the chart. See the illustration below for an example.
Context information for the charts and KPIs from Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator is available by hovering over a chart header or KPI. See the illustration below for an example.
Metrics in the Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator never take items with missing data into account when the metric is calculated.
For example, if a Purchase order item does not have a value for the selected attribute and the metric calculates the average over this attribute, the Purchase order item is not taken into account.