- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Server Installation
- Updating the License
- Deploying the UiPath Process Mining Profiler
- Deploying a Connector (.mvp)
- Updating UiPath Process Mining
- Updating a Customized Version of an App or Discovery Accelerator
- Installing a Training Environment
- Set up Single Sign-on Through Azure Active Directory
- Set up Single Sign-on Through Integrated Windows Authentication
- Adding Superadmin AD Groups
- Adding End-user AD Groups
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Introduction to AppOne
- Analyzing Data in AppOne
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards in AppOne
- Introduction to Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
- Analyzing Data With Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards
- Menu Compliance
- Deploying the Basic Connector
- Introduction to Basic Connector
- Input Tables of the Basic Connector
- Adding Tags
- Adding Automation Estimates
- Adding Due Dates
- Adding Reference Models
- Setting up Actionable Insights
- Setting Collapsible Charts
- Using the Output Dataset in AppOne
- Output Tables of the Basic Connector
- Introduction to SAP Connector
- SAP Input
- Checking the Data in the SAP Connector
- Adding Process Specific Tags to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Process Specific Due Dates to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Automation Estimates to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Attributes to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Activities to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Entities to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- HTML Panels
- Migrating Legacy Charts to New Charts
- Join Tables
- Global Tables
- Introduction to Table Items
- Display Format
- Rebrand and Restyle Apps and Discovery Accelerators
- Use Sharding in Your Applications
- Create an Anonymized Dataset
- Set up Automated Data Refreshes
- Use an Access Matrix to Enable Role-Based Access to Data
- Introduction to SQL Connectors
- Setting up a SQL Connector
- CData Sync Extractions
- Running a SQL Connector
- Editing Transformations
- Releasing a SQL Connector
- Scheduling Data Extraction
- Structure of Transformations
- Using SQL Connectors for Released Apps
- Generating a Cache With Scripts
- Setting up a Local Test Environment
- Separate Development and Production Environments
Getting Started With TemplateOne
TemplateOne is a fully customizable, flexible and re-usable starting point to develop custom Process Mining dashboards and KPIs based on a businesses needs. TemplateOne provides a set of out-of-the-box dashboards. See TemplateOne menus and dashboards.
TemplateOne offers the flexibility to add process-specific dashboards, metrics, and KPIs.
To roll out TemplateOne to end-users, a specific development setup is required.
It is assumed that:
- you have downloaded the TemplateOne release package.
- the development tools described in are installed.
you have a Git repository for version control of the connector. See Using a Git Repository.
For dashboard development and creating app releases, you also need to have a UiPath Process Mining installation with access to the Git repository.
TemplateOne Release Package
The TemplateOne release package includes a Basic SQL connector that enables you to load your cases and events data for use in the TemplateOne dashboards. There are two available TemplateOne packages.
Based on the format of your input data, you choose the appropriate package.
To be used with when...
the input data for cases and events is available in one input file.
the input data for cases and events is split up into two different input files.
In TemplateOne, all transformations are grouped together and are part of the SQL connector. The SQL connector together with the app dashboards form the app. See the illustration below.
From Data to Dashboard
The data is extracted from the source systems and loaded into a SQL Server database without making any changes to the data.
The raw data is transformed in a format that is expected by the dashboards using SQL transformations.
The transformed data is loaded into the dashboards.
See the illustration below for an overview.
The TemplateOne release package contains the dashboards definitions and covers all the steps to display the data into the dashboards.