- Hardware and Software Requirements
- Server Installation
- Updating the License
- Deploying the UiPath Process Mining Profiler
- Deploying a Connector (.mvp)
- Updating UiPath Process Mining
- Updating a Customized Version of an App or Discovery Accelerator
- Installing a Training Environment
- Set up Single Sign-on Through Azure Active Directory
- Set up Single Sign-on Through Integrated Windows Authentication
- Adding Superadmin AD Groups
- Adding End-user AD Groups
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Introduction to AppOne
- Analyzing Data in AppOne
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards in AppOne
- Introduction to Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
- Analyzing Data With Purchase-to-Pay Discovery Accelerator
- Overview of Menus and Dashboards
- Menu Compliance
- Deploying the Basic Connector
- Introduction to Basic Connector
- Input Tables of the Basic Connector
- Adding Tags
- Adding Automation Estimates
- Adding Due Dates
- Adding Reference Models
- Setting up Actionable Insights
- Setting Collapsible Charts
- Using the Output Dataset in AppOne
- Output Tables of the Basic Connector
- Introduction to SAP Connector
- SAP Input
- Checking the Data in the SAP Connector
- Adding Process Specific Tags to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Process Specific Due Dates to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Automation Estimates to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Attributes to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Activities to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- Adding Entities to the SAP Connector for AppOne
- HTML Panels
- Migrating Legacy Charts to New Charts
- Join Tables
- Global Tables
- Introduction to Table Items
- Display Format
- Rebrand and Restyle Apps and Discovery Accelerators
- Use Sharding in Your Applications
- Create an Anonymized Dataset
- Set up Automated Data Refreshes
- Use an Access Matrix to Enable Role-Based Access to Data
- Introduction to SQL Connectors
- Setting up a SQL Connector
- CData Sync Extractions
- Running a SQL Connector
- Editing Transformations
- Releasing a SQL Connector
- Scheduling Data Extraction
- Structure of Transformations
- Using SQL Connectors for Released Apps
- Generating a Cache With Scripts
- Setting up a Local Test Environment
- Separate Development and Production Environments
Release date: October 26th 2021
This page provides more information about the newly released functionality, improvements, and bug fixes in UiPath Process Mining 2021.10.
Sending automation ideas to UiPath Automation Hub
When setting up integration with UiPath Automation Hub, by default, a connection is set up to Automation Hub in UiPath Automation Cloud. It is now possible to connect to an on-premises
version of Automation Hub, by specifying the URL to the desired Automation Hub instance in the
AutomationHubUrl Server Setting. See [Set up Integration with UiPath Automation Hub(doc:set-up-integration-with-uipath-automation-hub).
Setting the column width
For table items that have wide values, the text displayed in charts can become (partly) invisible if the column
is too small to display the complete text. It is now possible to specify a column width for a table item. When the table item is used as a text column on a chart, the column width is used as the minimum width for the column. See Introduction to Table Items.
Additional to English (en) and Japanse (ja), Process Mining is now available in several other locales. Below is an overview of all supported locales for Process Mining.
AppOne is now also available in these languages.
Simplified Chinese (China)
For data anonymization, the hashing options are now using methods that comply with NIST policies.
Improved sorting in Superadmin
In the Superadmin page repositories and environments are now also sorted in alphabetical order, which makes it more consistent with other parts of the Superadmin page.
"Now" always updated when reloading data
The value of
Now is now always updated when the data is reloaded.
Default table scope
When creating a new connection string table, the Table scope is now set to Server by default.
Setting up Actionable insights
When setting up Actionable insights, you must now specify the UiPath Orchestrator App ID and App secret, which are generated when defining an external application for Orchestrator API access.
Activities and Edges sliders
In Process Mining 2021.4, the Detail slider was introduced on the Process graph. It is now possible to replace the Detail slider by separate Activities and Edges sliders by specifying the
UseEdgeActivitySliders Server Setting.