Typically, the following roles are involved in UiPath Process Mining:
- System Administrator
- Application Developer
- Business User / Business Analyst
The System Administrator:
- is responsible for setup and maintenance of the UiPath Process Mining platform;
- usually is a technical person working in the IT-department;
- needs direct server access.
- develop and deploy apps for Business Users / Business Analysts;
- must have technical expertise for handling data and creating dashboards;
- must have access to all data sources.
- are the end-users for the apps created by Application developers;
- only have access to data that is needed, where role-based access to data is possible;
- do not need technical expertise.
Updated about a year ago