Changes the displayed column width and row height in the specified range to the widest entry in each column and the highest entry in each row.
- Select a source - Click Plus on the right side of the field, select the file, and then select a named range, table, or sheet as the source, or select Indicate in Excel to open the file and select a range directly from the file. To enter a range, table, or sheet manually, select Custom Input. Alternatively, you can select Open in Advanced Editor and enter a VB expression.
- Columns - If selected, autofit is applied to the columns in the range.
- Rows - If selected, autofit is applied to the rows in the range.
By default, both the Columns and Rows options are selected.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Range - See Select a source in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
- See the options in the body of the activity.
Updated 3 months ago