Opens an existing Google document or creates a new Google document to use in the automation. After you add this activity, add the activities that work with data from the doc inside Use Google Document.
- Account - Select a previously added Google account from the drop-down menu. or select Add new account to add a new one.
- If you choose to add a new account and the G Suite client ID and secret are added in Orchestrator, you are prompted to sign in to your Google account.
- If you choose to add a new account and the G Suite client ID and secret are not added in Orchestrator, the Add Gmail Account dialog box opens to help you add the account:
- Authentication type - Select Default to use the UiPath client ID and secret, or select My ID/Secret to enter your organization's own client ID and client secret in the provided fields.
- Click OK to sign in to your Google account.
- Action - Select if you want to use an existing file or create a new file:
- Use existing - Select an existing file.
- Create new - Create a new file with the specified name in the specified folder.
- Create if not exists - Use an existing file if the specified name is found in the specified folder or create a new file if a file is not found. If multiple files are found, an error occurs.
- Indicate the file to use:
- Browse - Click Browse to select the file (for Use Existing) or the folder where to create the file (for Create new and Create if not exists).
- Enter id - Click Plus and use one of the options in the menu to specify the ID of the file to use (for Use Existing) or of the folder where to create the file (for Create new and Create if not exists). For example, if you saved the file ID for later use in a G Drive activity earlier in the automation, select the saved value.
- File name - For Create new and Create if not exists, click Plus and use one of the options in the menu to specify the name of the file.
- Reference as - Enter a name by which to refer to the file in the automation project. The default value is
- ContinueOnError - If set, the remaining activities are executed if the current activity fails.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- Timeout - How many seconds to wait for the browser authentication process to complete before generating an error. The default value is 90 seconds.
- Document file - The existing file to open.
- File name - The name of the file to create.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
- ClientId - Read-only, this is set when the account is added.
- ClientSecret - Read-only, this is set when the account is added.
- Google Account - Read-only, this is set when the account is added.
Updated 3 months ago