Reads the value of an Excel cell and stores it in a variable. Can only be used inside the Excel Application Scope or Use Excel File activities.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Cell - The cell that you want to read. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet in which the cell that you want to read is. By default, this is filled in with "Sheet1." Only String variables and strings are supported.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- PreserveFormat - Selecting this check box keeps the formatting of the cell that you want to read. By default, the check box is cleared.
- Result - Stores the information from the specified spreadsheet cell in a variable.
To exemplify how to use this activity, we have built an automation project which analyzes the results of a file and rearranges them in the correct order. You can download the example from here
Updated 4 months ago