Filters a table from a spreadsheet based on existing values from a column. Can only be used in the Excel Application Scope activity.
Strings must be placed between quotation marks.
- TableName - The name of the table that you want to filter. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- ColumnName - The name of the column that you want to filter. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- FilterOptions - Enables you to filter a spreadsheet column by the values from a specified String array variable. Only String array variables are supported.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet in which the column you want to filter is. By default, this is filled in with "Sheet1." Only String variables and strings are supported.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
You can see how the Filter Table activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
To exemplify how to use this activity, we have built an automation project which also includes a Filter Table activity.
You can check and download the example from here.
Updated 9 months ago