Adds the information stored in a DataTable variable to the end of a specified Excel spreadsheet. If the sheet does not exist, a new one is created with the name indicated in the SheetName field.
Strings must be placed between quotation marks.
- DataTable - The data to be added. This field supports only DataTable variables.
- WorkbookPath - The full path of the Excel spreadsheet that you want to use. If the Excel file to be used is located in the project folder, its relative path can be used. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet in which to add the specified range. By default, this is filled in with "Sheet1." Only String variables and strings are supported.
- Password - The password of the Excel workbook, if necessary. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 2 years ago