Copies a sheet from a specified workbook and pastes it to another specified workbook. If no other workbook is specified, it is copied to the source file.
The Excel Copy Sheet activity does not function properly with Office 2010 and 2013 versions.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- DestinationFilePath - The workbook where you want to copy the sheet. If this field is left empty, the sheet is copied in the current scope workbook. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- DestinationSheetName - The name you want to use for the pasted sheet. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet you want to copy. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
To exemplify how to use this activity, we have built an automation project which copies a sheet from an Excel workbook to the same workbook.
Updated 10 months ago