- About the Microsoft OneDrive & SharePoint connector
- Microsoft OneDrive & SharePoint authentication
- Microsoft OneDrive & SharePoint events
Microsoft OneDrive & SharePoint authentication
Depending on the authentication type you select, you need one of the following:
- Your Microsoft account email address and password.
- Your application's Client ID and Client secret.
Additionally, you must grant permissions to third party apps to access your information. For any error, contact your Microsoft OneDrive & SharePoint administrator.
Grant permissions to third party apps
Before establishing the connection, make sure permissions are granted for integrated apps from the admin center:
- Log in to the Microsoft 365 admin center.
Go to Settings and select Org settings.
Under the Services tab, select User consent to apps.
Make sure the Let users provide consent when apps request access to your organization's data on their behalf checkbox is enabled and select Save.
The following scopes are requested by the Connector: offline_access, Files.Read, Files.Read.All, Files.ReadWrite, Files.ReadWrite.All, Sites.Read.All, Sites.ReadWrite.All, Group.Read.All, Group.ReadWrite.All, profile, openid, email.