- About the NetIQ eDirectory connector - Preview
- NetIQ eDirectory authentication
Integration Service User Guide
Last updated Dec 4, 2023
NetIQ eDirectory authentication
To create a connection, you need to provide the following credentials:
- Connection type (options: LDAP or LDAPS)
- Server address (the domain controller server)
- Port (a custom port for the connection; optional field)
- Username (the name of the user that performs the directory operations)
- Password (the password for the provided username)
Connecting allows UiPath products to interact with NetIQ eDirectory data on your behalf. This may include read, write, modify and delete data, depending on your NetIQ eDirectory permissions.
Add the NetIQ eDirectory connection
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select NetIQ eDirectory. You can also use the search bar to find the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- Enter the required credentials: Connection type, Server address, Port, Username, and Password.
- Select Connect.
- Your connection has been added.