- About the Twitter connector
- Twitter authentication
To be able to create a connection, you need to have a Twitter account with the following credentials:
- a Username or email address associated with your account
- a Password to your account
Add the Twitter connection
To create a connection to your Twitter instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
From the Connectors list, select Twitter.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
You are redirected to the login page where you must provide your username or your email address and your password.
Select Authorize app. With access to your Twitter account, UiPath for Twitter can do the following:
- See tweets from your timeline (including protected tweets) as well as your lists and collections.
- See your Twitter profile information and account settings.
- See accounts you follow, mute, and block.
- Follow and unfollow accounts for you.
- Update your profile and account settings.
- Post and delete tweets for you, and engage with tweets posted by others (like, un-like, or reply to a tweet, retweet, etc.) for you.
- Create, manage, and delete lists and collections for you.
- Mute, block, and report accounts for you.
- Send direct messages for you and read, manage, and delete your direct messages.
- See your email address.
- Your connection has been added.
For more information on authenticating with Twitter, refer to Twitter documentation.