Zoho Desk authentication
Depending on the authentication type you select, you need one of the following set of credentials:
- Environment and Scope
- Client ID, Client secret, Environment, Scope
Make sure to choose the correct Environment before setting up the connection. You can find the correct environment in your account URI:
In the Create Connection screen, the Scope field is prepopulated for the operations supported in the form of activities. Read more about Zoho Desk's available scopes in their official OAuth scopes documentation.
The following scopes are requested by the connector:
Desk.tickets.CREATE Desk.tickets.READ Desk.tickets.UPDATE Desk.contacts.READ
Desk.contacts.UPDATE Desk.contacts.CREATE Desk.basic.READ Desk.basic.CREATE
Desk.basic.UPDATE Desk.products.READ Desk.search.READ
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Zoho Desk. You can also use the search bar to find the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are now redirected to the connection page. You can choose between two authentication
types: OAuth 2.0 Authorization code or Bring your own OAuth 2.0 app.
- Enter the required credentials.
- Select Connect.
- Your connection has been added.
If you wish to connect with your own credentials and do not want to use UiPath App, select the Bring your own OAuth 2.0 app (BYOA) authentication type.
If you use BYOA, it is imperative to confirm that you have established an OAuth 2.0 application in Zoho Desk categorized as a Server-based application.
- To create an application, go to https://api-console.zoho.com/.
- Click Add Client and select
Server-based Applications. Click Create now.
- For the Authorized Redirect URIs field, provide the following link:
- Click Create, then retrieve your credentials from the application's Client
- Next, go to the Settings tab and
enable the client for the desired data centers that you intend to include for your
application's connectivity. To enable the same application for all of your data centers,
enable the Use the same OAuth credentials for all data centers checkbox.
For more information on OAuth 2.0, go to the Zoho OAuth documentation.