- About the Hubspot CRM connector
- HubSpot CRM authentication
HubSpot CRM authentication
To connect with HubSpot, you need to have a developer account.
To login, you need the following credentials:
- Email address
Add the HubSpot CRM connection
To create a connection to your Hubspot CRM instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
From the Connectors list, select HubSpot CRM.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are redirected to the HubSpot OAuth 2.0 server. Enter your email address and password and click Log in.
If more than one developer account is associated with the email address you entered, you are prompted to select one, then click Choose account.Note:
The following message is displayed at connection time:
This app hasn't been reviewed or approved by HubSpot. Make sure you trust this developer before connecting it to your account.
The UiPath app is currently being reviewed by HubSpot for approval. While the app is in review, it is ready to be used. After approval, the warning message is no longer displayed, without any changes on the connector side.
- The UiPath for HubSpot CRM app automatically requests access to your HubSpot account and creates the connection.
- Your connection has been added.