You can manage your notifications using the My Notification view from the Notifications settings page.
Viewing and Accessing Notifications
You can access notifications through the Notifications panel.
To access the Notifications panel, go to the top navigation bar and click the bell icon. The Notifications panel displays notifications ordered by date, in descending order, from newest to oldest.
To access a specific notification, click the desired notification frame.
Displaying Unread Notifications Only
To display unread notifications only, select the Unread only checkbox in the Notifications panel.
Configuring Default Subscriptions
- In the organization Preferences, go to the Notification settings page.
- Change the view from My Notification to Manage Notification.
- Select the Edit icon inline with the Default user group.
- Go to a service tab (Actions, for example), and choose the default
events all users should be subscribed to. Also choose to hide or unhide some
or all events for users in the organization.
- Select the visible icon next to an event to hide or unhide it from the users in the external group.
- Select the checkboxes under Mandatory. This subscribes users to an event, without the possibility of changing this setting.
- Select the checkboxes under Automation Cloud and Email to choose the default events the users are subscribed to.