Google Drive authentication
Depending on the authentication type you select, you need one of the following:
- Your Google email address and the password associated with your Google account.
- Your application's Client ID and Client secret.
If your account is not enabled by Google:
- Reach out to your administrator for approvals on creating connections.
- Enable permission by checking the options available to allow creating a connection.
For more information on Google Drive, refer to Google Drive developer documentation.
Add the Google Drive connection
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- Select the Add connection button.
From the Connectors list, select Google Drive. You can also use the search bar to find the connector.
You are now redirected to the connection page. You can choose between two authentication types: OAuth 2.0 Authorization code or Bring your own OAuth 2.0 app.
- If you select OAuth 2.0 Authorization code, click Connect, then authenticate using your Google email address and password.
- If you select Bring your own OAuth 2.0 app, you must provide a Client ID and Client secret.
- Your connection has been added.
Connecting allows UiPath products to interact with Google Drive data on your behalf. This may include read, write, modify and delete data, depending on your Google Drive permissions. You can always remove any access in your Google Account.