- About the Amazon Bedrock Connector
- Amazon Bedrock Authentication
Integration Service User Guide
Last updated Dec 4, 2023
Amazon Bedrock Authentication
To be able to create a connection, you need to have an Amazon Bedrock account with the following credentials:
- an Access Key ID associated with your account
- an AWS Region associated with your account
- a Secret Access Key to your account
Add the Amazon Bedrock Connection
To create a connection to your Amazon Bedrock instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors
list, select Amazon Bedrock.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are redirected to the login page where you must provide your Access Key ID, AWS Region, and Secret Access Key.
- Select Authorize app.
- Your connection has been added.