- About the Hootsuite connector
- Hootsuite authentication
To be able to create a connection, you need to have a Hootsuite account with the following credentials:
- a Username which consists of the email address associated with your account
- a Password to your account
Add the Hootsuite connection
To create a connection to your Hootsuite instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
From the Connectors list, select Hootsuite.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are now redirected to the Hootsuite sign in page. Enter your standard credentials and click Sign in.
The app asks for your permission to:
- Create and manage social network posts
- Manage your Hootsuite users and teams
View interactions between your social profiles and others
- Click Allow.
- Your connection has been added.
For more information about authenticating in Hootsuite, visit the Hootsuite Help Center.