- About the Pinecone Connector - Preview
- Pinecone Authentication
To be able to create a connection, you need to use the following credentials:
- an Environment which can be selected from a drop-down list in the authentication page
- an API Key associated with your account
- an Index name associated with your account
To create a connection to your Pinecone instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list,
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are redirected to the login page where you must provide your Environment, API Key, and Index name.
- Select Connect.
- Your connection has been added.