- About the Microsoft Vision connector
- Microsoft Vision authentication
Microsoft Vision authentication
To be able to create a connection, you need to provide the following credentials:
- Subscription region
- Subscription key
Retrieve your credentials
To retrieve your credentials, follow the steps below:
- Login to your https://portal.azure.com dashboard and search for Computer vision service using the search bar.
In the Cognitive Services | Computer vision overview page, click your resource, for example, UiPathComputerVision.
- Under Resource Management, select Keys and Endpoint.
Your subscription keys and region are displayed.
Add the Microsoft Vision connection
To create a connection to your Microsoft Vision instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
From the Connectors list, select Microsoft Vision.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
You are redirected to the login page where you must provide your subscription region and key.
- Select Connect.
- Your connection has been added.
For more information about authenticating in Microsoft Vision, visit the Authenticate requests to Azure Cognitive Services page.