Oracle Netsuite authentication
To give the NetSuite Connector the ability to authenticate and enable the other activities to successfully send requests to the NetSuite SOAP operations, you must have an active NetSuite account and complete the following steps:
Enable Show Internal IDs
Follow the steps in the NetSuite documentation to enable the Show Internal IDs preference.
Enabling this preference lets you see the internal IDs for all fields, records, lists, workflow actions, and custom forms in NetSuite. The internal ID of an object is a required input property for most of the NetSuite activities.
Create Integration Record
Follow the steps in the NetSuite documentation to create an integration record.
Token-Based Authentication is the preferred authentication method. When creating your record, take note of the following authentication details.
- Consumer Key
Consumer SecretNote: Note that this is the only time that you can retrieve these values.
Create User Access Token
Follow the steps in the NetSuite documentation to create User Access Token.
After creating your token, take note of the Token ID and Token Secret that are displayed on the confirmation page.
To establish a connection, you need to authenticate using your Oracle NetSuite credentials.
- Connect To Sandbox - Select whether you want to connect to Sandbox or not.
- Consumer Key - The Consumer Key for your Oracle NetSuite account.
- Consumer Secret - The Consumer Secret for your Oracle NetSuite account.
- Access Token ID - The Access Token for your Oracle NetSuite account.
- Access Token Secret - The Token Secret for your Oracle NetSuite account.
Account ID - Your Oracle NetSuite Account ID. You can find your NetSuite account ID in the Setup section.
- In the Setup, go to Company.
- Under Company Information, select Account ID. You can also find the Account ID in the URL. For example, if the URL is https://12345_XYZ.app.netsuite.com/, your account ID is 12345_XYZ.
The above steps were originally documented on the Oracle website on November 29, 2021. For updated information and more details regarding Oracle Netsuite visit the NetSuite Help Center.