- About the VMWare ESXi vSphere connector - Preview
- VMware ESXi vSphere authentication
Integration Service User Guide
Last updated Dec 4, 2023
VMware ESXi vSphere authentication
To create a connection, you need to provide the following credentials:
- Server address (the address of the VMware vCenter server)
- Username (the username used to connect to the VMware server)
- Password (the password used to connect to the VMware server)
Connecting allows UiPath products to interact with VMware ESXi vSphere data on your behalf. This may include read, write, modify and delete data, depending on your VMware ESXi vSphere permissions.
Add the VMware connection
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select VMware ESXi vSphere. You can also use the search bar to find the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- Enter the required credentials: Server address, Username, and Password.
- Select Connect.
- Your connection has been added.