- About the Citrix Hypervisor connector - Preview
- Citrix Hypervisor authentication
Citrix Hypervisor authentication
To create a connection, you need to provide the following credentials:
- Server address (host name or IP address of the Citrix Hypervisor Server)
- Port (port value of the Citrix Hypervisor Server; default value is
- Username (used to connect to the Citrix Hypervisor Server)
- Password (used to connect to the Citrix Hypervisor server)
Connecting allows UiPath products to interact with Citrix Hypervisor data on your behalf. This may include read, write, modify and delete data, depending on your Citrix Hypervisor permissions.
Add the Citrix Hypervisor connection
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select Citrix Hypervisor. You can also use the search bar to find the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- Enter the required credentials: Server address, Port, Username, and Password.
- Select Connect.
- Your connection has been added.