- About the Google Vertex connector
- Google Vertex authentication
Google Vertex authentication
To be able to create a connection, you need to have a Google Vertex account with the following credentials:
- Project ID
- Service account key
Add the Google Vertex connection
To create a connection to your Google Vertex instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list,
select Google Vertex.
You can also use the search bar to find the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are redirected to the login
page where you must provide your credentials, namely Project ID,
Region, and Service account key.
- Click Connect. Your connection has been added.
Google Cloud Configuration
There are also some steps you must take in Google Cloud to make sure you can connect to Google Vertex.
- In Google Cloud, navigate to APIs and Services > Enabled APIs
- Make sure Vertex AI API is enabled in this screen.
- Next, Navigate to IAM & Admin > Admin, click Service
Accounts and Create Service Account if one does not
- Select the Service Account that you intend to use and add a
key under the Keys tab. Select the JSON Key
- Paste the entire JSON payload into the Service Account Key. For any questions or help you might require, make sure to reach out to your Google Cloud admin.
- In Google Cloud, navigate to APIs and Services > Enabled APIs & services.