- About the Expensify connector
- Expensify authentication
To create a connection with your Expensify instance, you have to provide the following credentials:
- the Partner User ID
- the Partner User Secret
Generate the credentials
To generate these credentials, you have to:
- Create an Expensify account from the Expensify website.
Go to Integration Server Access. Select click here.
The partnerUserID and partnerUserSecret credentials are be generated and shown on the page.
Copy and store your partnerUserSecret as it will not be displayed here anymore for your security. However, you can always regenerate it but this means disabling your old credentials.
Add the Expensify connection
To create a connection to your Expensify instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
From the Connectors list, select Expensify.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
You are redirected to the login page where you have to provide your Partner User ID and your Partner User Secret.
- Connecting allows UiPath to read, write, modify, and delete Expensify data on your behalf. Select Connect.
- Your connection has been added.
For more details, visit the Expensify documentation.