- About the Microsoft Translator connector
- Microsoft Translator authentication
Microsoft Translator authentication
To be able to create a connection, you need to provide the following credentials:
- Subscription Key
- Subscription Region
Retrieve your credentials
To retrieve your credentials, follow the steps below:
- Login to your https://portal.azure.com dashboard and search for your Translators service using the search bar.
In the Cognitive Services | Translator overview page, click your resource, for example, UiPathCognitiveServicesResource.
- Under Resource Management, select Keys and Endpoint.
Your subscription keys and region are displayed.
Add the Microsoft Translator connection
To create a connection to your Microsoft Translator instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
From the Connectors list, select Microsoft Translator.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
You are redirected to the login page where you must provide your subscription key and region.
- Click Connect.
- Your connection has been added.
For more information about authenticating in Microsoft Translator, visit the Authenticate requests to Azure Cognitive Services page.