- About the Microsoft Azure Connector
- Microsoft Azure Authentication
Integration Service User Guide
Last updated Dec 4, 2023
Microsoft Azure Authentication
To create a connection, you need to provide the following credentials:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Tenant ID
- Subscription ID
Add the connection
To create a connection to your Microsoft Azure instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
From the Connectors list, select Microsoft Azure.
You can also use the search bar to find the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
Enter the required credentials and select Connect.
- Your connection has been added.