- About the Google Cloud Platform Connector
- Google Cloud Platform Authentication
Integration Service User Guide
Last updated Dec 4, 2023
Google Cloud Platform Authentication
To create a connection, you need to provide a Service Account key.
Add the connection
To create a connection to your Google Cloud Platform instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
From the Connectors list, select Google Cloud Platform.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
Enter the required credentials and select Connect.
- Your connection has been added.