Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM authentication
- Your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Tenant URL. To find your Tenant URL, contact your Microsoft Dynamics administrator.
Your Microsoft credentials (email and password).Note: Any mistake in the Tenant URL prevents you from authenticating and creating a connection.
Add the Microsoft Dynamics 365 connection
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
From the Connectors list, select Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
You are now redirected to the connection page, where you need to enter your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Tenant URL. For example,
- Click Connect.
- Next, choose a Microsoft account to login with and enter your standard credentials (email and password).
- Your connection has been added.
For more information on Microsoft Dynamics 365, refer to the Microsoft Dynamics 365 documentation.