Sugar Sell authentication
To be able to create a connection, you need to have the following credentials:
- Your Sugar Sell Site URL (for example, https://site_url.sugarcrm.com)
- The username for your Sugar account
- The password for your Sugar account.
For more information on authenticating with Sugar, refer to the Getting started page.
Add the Sugar connection
To create a connection to your Sugar instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
From the Connectors list, select Sugar Sell.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
You are now redirected to the sign in page. Enter your standard credentials and click Connect.
- The app asks for your permission to read, write, modify, and delete Sugar Sell data on your behalf.
- Your connection has been added.