- About the Amazon SageMaker connector - Preview
- Amazon SageMaker authentication
Amazon SageMaker authentication
To be able to create a connection, you need to have a Amazon SageMaker account with the following credentials:
- an Access Key ID associated with your account
- an AWS Region associated with your account
- a Secret Access Key to your account
Add the Amazon SageMaker connection
To create a connection to your Amazon SageMaker instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list,
select Amazon SageMaker.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- You are redirected to the login page where you must provide your Access Key ID, AWS Region, and Secret Access Key.
- Select Authorize app.
- Your connection has been added.