Sends an email message by using the SMTP protocol.
- Email - The email account used to send the message.
- Password - The password of the email account used to send the message.
- Server - The email server host that is to be used.
- Port - The port that the email message is to be sent through.
- Name - The display name of the sender.
- From - The email address of the sender.
- SecureConnection - Specifies the SSL and/or TLS encryption to be used for the connection.
- IsBodyHtml - Specifies whether the body of the message is written in HTML format.
- To - The main recipients of the email message.
- Cc - The secondary recipients of the email message.
- Bcc - The hidden recipients of the email message.
- Subject - The subject of the email message.
- Body - The body of the email message.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Files - The attachments to be added to the email message.
- MailMessage - The message to be forwarded. This field only supports MailMessage objects.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 7 months ago