Renames a sheet in an Excel file. The activity can be used with an Excel file selected for a parent Use Excel File activity or with the Project Notebook.
- From - Click Plus on the right side of the field and then, from the menu, select the file, and then the sheet to rename. If you select Indicate in Excel, you can select any cell or range from the sheet you want to rename directly from the file. Alternatively, you can select Custom Input to enter the sheet name manually, or Open in Advanced Editor to enter a VB expression.
- To - Click Plus on the right side of the field and then, from the menu, select the new sheet name using one of the available options:
- Data from the Project Notebook, a parent Excel file or Outlook account. For example, select a cell in an Excel file, or a field in an Outlook email.
- Use Saved Value - Select a value that you previously saved for later use in the project.
- Text - Enter a name in the Text Builder.
- Ask when run - Prompt for a name when the project is executed.
- Open in Advanced Editor - Enter a VB expression.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- See the options in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated 6 months ago