Adds empty rows or removes existing rows from a specified sheet.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- NumberOfItems - The number of rows that you want to add or delete. This property supports
- RowPosition - The position where you want to add the column, or the position of the column that you want to delete. This property supports
- Specify the position by using the row number (e.g., 1, 10).
- SheetName - The name of the sheet that you want to add rows to or delete columns from. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. The default value is "New Sheet".
- SpreadSheetID - The ID of the spreadsheet that contains the sheet you want to add rows to or delete rows from. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. When entering your value, use the exact ID, or the output property variable from a previous Find Files And Folders or Copy File activity.
- ChangeMode - Specifies whether you want to add or delete rows. Select from two options: INSERT or DELETE .
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 6 months ago