To authenticate using Snowflake, you first need to select your authentication type:
- Custom (JDBC authentication)
Only Custom authentication is currently supported.
Then provide the following credentials:
- Database host
- Database schema name
- Database name
- The database host is available in the hyperlink used to connect to your Snowflake app:
The Database host format may differ depending on your account identifier type. To learn more, see the official Snowflake documentation.
- Once you are logged in, on the left-side menu, select Data, then Databases.
- Database name: A list of databases is displayed:
- Database schema name - Select a database to view the list of database schema names:
- To retrieve the Warehouse, on the left-side menu, go to Admin > Warehouses:
Connecting allows UiPath to read, write, modify, and delete Snowflake data on your behalf.
Updated 17 days ago